Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Let Us Know What Has Been Happening With You

Please let us know what has been happening since high school.  Just use the comment form below.  If you didn't receive the 50th reunion announcement from Mary D., please include how we can contact you.   And if you know how to contact other classmates, please let them know about the 50th reunion and let us know how to contact them..

We will use your comments to update the Classmates page.  Thanks for your help.

We would also like to include Now pictures with the profiles.  Unfortunately, we do not have a way for you to include pictures in your comments.  You are welcome to email us at wrmesser[at]gmail[dot]com with your picture and any contact information you do not want to include in the comments.

Note:  In the comments form where it asks for your profile, you can choose anonymous and include your name in the comment.  You can also choose Name/URL as your profile and just fill in the Name part.

5 comments:

  1. I served in the Marine Corps,National Guard and Army. I was honorably discharged from all three.
    I have been happily married for 23 yrs. We have been retired since January 2000.I was an industrial repair mechanic for John Deere Des Moines works. We love hunting, fishing,and the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I graduated with a BS from the U of Iowa in 1965, completed my internships in occupational therapy in 1996 and married Tom Kamp, attorney, a native of Okiboji. We have three children, all musically inclined, but with day jobs, and two grandchildren. I worked in the health care system as a clinician, consultant, and educator until 1999, collecting additional degrees (MSEd, in Interdisciplinary Studies, Western Illinois, and PhD, Higher Education, Iowa) along the way. I became a fellow in the American Occupational Therapy Association in part for my work in program development, and finished off my professional career as a visiting professor at the University of South Dakota.

    In 1999 we retired and enlarged and moved into our riverside home that had been our weekend getaway since the 80s. I enjoy gardening, collect antique quilts and make both traditional and art quilts, and am an amateur genealogist (I’ll look up anyone’s family tree!) and reading. I am presently engaged in a battle of wits with a fox who does not want her photo taken by my Bird Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I graudated from Southeast Community College in Milford, NE with a degree in Building Trades. I worked as a carpenter foreman in Conroy, IA intil I returned to Southeast community College as a Building Trades instructor in 1969. I moved our family to Ankeny, IA in 1972 to teach at Des Moines Area Community College.From there I began my own Construction company. I am now semi retired but keep busy with one man projects. I especially enjoy doing projects in Ankeny for my wife, Donna ( Bell) Kinsey, Daughters Jodi and Jennifer and Granddaughter Kinsey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Dayton!
    It was wonderful to see everyone this weekend. I wish I had more time to speak with each of you. Take care and I hope to see everyone in the near future. All the Best! Ron

    rlanglas@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just wanted to let people know that my father Russell Conn passed away. i saw this site bookmarked on his computer and figured i should let his classmates know. this is the link to his obituary. if you have any questions or comments, you are more than welcome to email me at thegreatone32981@hotmail.com

    http://www.klsfuneralhome.com/services.asp?page=odetail&id=1515&locid=1#.WQ5xq2dBFZ0

    ReplyDelete